| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Dibrugarh, Assam in October is fairly hot at 25 °C (77 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 29 °C (84.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 21 °C (69.8 °F).
- The mean daily temperature variation/ range in October is 8 °C (14.4 °F).
- The weather in October is very faintly moist with intermittent rain. Some 147mm (5.8in) of fluid is unloaded across on average 8 days.
- The shortest day is 11:03 long and the longest day is 11:50 long with an average length of 11:26.
Check the distance to and compare the Dibrugarh, Assam October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Dibrugarh, Assam, India
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Dibrugarh, Assam:
- Lhasa, Tibet, China - 443.1 kms (275.3 miles) NW
- Guwahati, India - 364.1 kms (226.3 miles) WSW
- Cherrapunji, India - 401.7 kms (249.6 miles) SW
- Cherrapunji, Meghalaya, India - 401.7 kms (249.6 miles) SW
- Dhaka, Bangladesh - 616 kms (382.8 miles) SW
- Kalewa, Myanmar - 478.5 kms (297.3 miles) S
- Chittagong, Bangladesh - 648.3 kms (402.9 miles) SSW
- Mindat, Myanmar - 683.5 kms (424.7 miles) S
- Changdu, China - 464 kms (288.3 miles) NNE
- Dibrugarh/ Mohanbari, India - 10 kms (6.2 miles) E
- Putao, Myanmar - 247.2 kms (153.6 miles) E
- Khamti, Myanmar - 180.7 kms (112.3 miles) SSE
- Myitkyina, Myanmar - 340.1 kms (211.3 miles) SE
- Tengchong, China - 441.2 kms (274.2 miles) SE
- Homalin, Myanmar - 289.1 kms (179.7 miles) S
- Bhamaw, Myanmar - 422.8 kms (262.7 miles) SSE
- Katha, Myanmar - 393.4 kms (244.4 miles) SSE
- Lashio, Myanmar - 579 kms (359.8 miles) SSE
- Monywa, Myanmar - 597.1 kms (371.1 miles) S
- Mandalay, Myanmar - 621.3 kms (386.1 miles) SSE